We are Hiring: Senior Sales Executive
Posted on 1 April 2018
A13 Steel group are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive from the Steel or Construction Industry to work for a fast growing steel fabrication business based in East London. This will involve working with variety of prospects and customers including Contractors, Architects, Developers, Engineers, Consultants other organisations.
As the Senior Sales Executive – Steel:
- The role will be principally focussing on generating medium to large projects and new business with responsibility for managing new business within our existing customer
- You will need to be skilled in a wide variety of modern sales processes including smart use of CRM, social marketing and reference selling
- The candidate will need to be able to communicate at all levels
- You will need to be extremely likeable, able to form relationships quickly and fulfil the position of trusted advisor. Transactional sales people need not apply
- Speaking to senior level business executives across London and UK and converting all incoming enquiries into confirmed business
- Growing potential delegate revenue through leads generated by online and offline marketing communications of our events
- Generate new leads and opportunities using existing experience as well as our proven sales methods.
- Achieve your sales target by expanding our services and solutions footprint within existing clients and on-boarding new prospects.
- Conduct effective and profitable negotiations whilst maintaining customer value and relationships;
- Provide an accurate weekly/monthly forecast making sure that it is regularly updated;
- Represent the company with a high level of integrity and professionalism;
- Developing sales campaigns including working with our marketing team and partners and other organisations;
- Record all relevant information and interactions in our CRM system;
- Regular on-site visits to potential clients, customers and related industry events;
- Make best use of company resources to support your sales process where appropriate including our senior sales people and operations;
- Continually develop your skills, constantly searching out new, relevant and insightful information, expanding your knowledge and value.
The successful candidate must be passionate about the Steel and Construction Industry. A team player, eager to learn and passionate about the our industry. You will be customer focused and great at forming new relationships with new and existing customers, helping to ensure that they receive the best possible service. You will need to be tenacious, dedicated, results driven and full of energy. We are looking for only the highest performing sales people and will provide generous rewards for the best.
In return you will be offered an attractive
In return the Senior Sales Executive will receive:
- You will be offered an attractive basic salary and commissions/bonuses & competitive company benefits;
- Fast tracked career progression opportunities to grow with a company;
- Support and always accept new ideas and non corporate company attitude, “make it happen there and then”;
- Competitive company benefits.
The Senior Sales Executive will have:
- Ideally 5+ years experience working in a commercial sales environment or in a similar senior role;
- Be used to interacting with multiple businesses one to one and other the phone;
- Be ambitious, business savvy and passionate about building your career.